How to Use Pure Himalayan Shilajit
A Grade (Gold Graded) From Above 17000ft Pure Himalayan Shilajit From Himalayan Range Pakistan
150MG to 250MG Once or Twice daily
50mg Once Daily
Use and Measure of Pure Himalayan Shilajit
- Take the Pea Size Shilajit From the Jar. (you may use a tip of a butter knife where 200mg should be equal to 4 drops of Shilajit)
- The shilajit resin may be taken straight or mixed in a cup of water, tea or coffee or any other drink expect (Tap Water or Alcohol ).
- Take it in the morning or during the day once and before sleep daily
- Our average soft resin shilajit dosage is 200 t0 250mg in morning or 200 to 250mg in night and should not exceed 600 mg per day.
How to use Shilajit?
The traditional and the most effective way of taking shilajit is plain and unmixed. Just place it under the tongue or swallow it as a pill. It should provide you with an immediate boost of energy, enhanced attention and better mood.
2 Mixed with Water or liquids
What could be a better beginning to the day than a cup of tea/coffee enriched with the pleasure of shilajit? You can also add it to your smoothie to make the most out of the experience, as all those raw nutrients would be absorbed better!
Cream & Tonics
Shilajit has a plenty of minerals to support healthy skin function and enhance the complexion. It could be thought of as a hundred recipes in one, all working to bring about the same principle of skin nourishment and vitality. Please note that shilajit doesn’t dissolve well in oil or alcohol, so it needs to be a water cream base. Take 1 part of shilajit and mix it with three parts of a cream base or apply it directly.
Shilajit may enhance the absorption of nutrients, so we recommend using it together with organic creams and some herbal ingredients. For example, a turmeric and ginger-infused cream will genuinely bring your skin back to life with the addition of shilajit.
Shampoo & Soap
Dissolve 5gm of shilajit per 16oz of shampoo or liquid soap and use it as per usual. Regular use may enhance the vitality of your skin, calm your scalp, help hair growth and improve hair pigmentation. pigmentation.
Shilajit has many ingredients that play an essential role in the biology of all lifeforms. It can offer as many benefits to your pets as it does to you. Have you ever seen your dog or cat eating dirt or litter? They do this because their bodies crave to get the Fulvic Acid and minerals instinctively. For the proper dosage, use 1mg of Shilajit per pound of body weight. Add it to their meal or water two times a week.
Most shilajit is made from decomposed plants. Every gardener knows this is a vital ingredient for living plants to be healthy and grow better. The Fulvic content in Shilajit acts as a catalyst for soil enzymes. The mechanism of action works the same way as enzymes in the human body. You can imagine how beneficial both watering and foliar spraying with Shilajit would be for your plants. Dilute 150mg of Shilajit in a gallon of water and use it for your plants twice a month.
When Should I take Shilajit?
You may take shilajit early in the morning, as well as during the day. However, some people may feel energetic when taking it at night or before going to bed. We recommend taking it alone; however, you may take it together with a low-calorie meal. If you are doing sports or exercise, then the best time to take shilajit is during or after the workout to help the body to recover.
What To Avoid When Using Shilajit
- While shilajit may be taken together with vitamins or other herbal supplements, you should avoid using it with prescription drugs as it may enhance its effect. Please keep a 1-2 hours gap between prescription medication and shilajit.
- Tap water is most likely chlorinated. Chlorine is a chemical that appears to react with other molecules quickly. It can form some toxic substances when mixed with shilajit or other organic supplements. Therefore, instead of using tap water, it is advised that you utilize distilled, spring, reverse osmosis or active charcoal carbon filtered water.
- Shilajit is beneficial for a hangover, but taking it together with alcohol may produce an unusual effect. It may work like an energy drink that wakes you up. Other times, it may increase the level of alcohol intoxication (being drunk). We do not recommend taking the two together because it won’t produce any positive health effects! Please drink responsibly and save your shilajit for when you have a hangover or are sober.